There are quite a number of interesting reasons why you should opt for a WordPress website for your business. Some of these reasons are:
- It’s free: You sure don’t want your business to incur cost when you can save money. WordPress is completely free, and there is no attached cost other the usually cost (themes, domain name, hosting, images, and so on) of setting up your website. The backbone of your website, WordPress, is 100% free.
- Hosting can’t get easier: You don’t want to bore yourself with understanding what IP addresses, domains, hosting packages, and name servers are. With WordPress, you have access to a pool of inexpensive hosting packages that can help you handle all the back-end issues of your website. All you have to do is focus on your content.
- Always Evolving: WordPress constantly evolve their software which means your website will always match trends and new developments. What you need to do is update the software when you are prompted to do so.
- Unlimited Customization: With WordPress, changing colors and layouts just got easier. The amazing set of plugins available on the platform come in handy and ready to use. With these plugins, rotating testimonials, opt-in buttons, e-commerce store, and many more other functionalities can be easily integrated into your website. You don’t need a coder for your website as these plugins take care of all that you need for your website.
- Search Engine Friendly: Matt Cutts, Google Engineer, confirmed that a lot of SEO issues are automatically taken care of by WordPress, and with free plugins like Yoast SEO, your website becomes more search engine friendly.
- Posting contents: The WordPress platform is designed to make posting easy, quick, and painless. Type the title of the content, type the content, and post it. It is as simple as that, no programming.